WELCOME TO OUR WORLD
La Rosa Eternal is a boutique that exclusively designs luxuty flower arrangements naturally preserved roses and fine gifts. We have carefully chosen every detail to always bring you the best!
One of the most beautiful gifts that nature has given Ecuador are roses. Known for their thick stems, large blooms, and durability, they go through an ecological preservation process with natural oils and magical colors, allowing us to enjoy their beauty for years.
We wish that the beauty of La Rosa Eternal will connect you with the splendor of nature and make your magical moments even more memorable!
Our mission is…
- To create luxury floral arts using the best eternal roses and preserved plants that can accompany the finest personalized gifts
- To serve our clients with the highest level of professionalism
- To enrich our business and the lives of its employees by adhering to our values
Live the experience
In Ecuador, “the middle of the world”, a ray of sun in the morning, and a ray of moonlight at night magically combine with the earth to create a true natural art, LAS ROSAS.
We have strictly prepared and chosen the best eternal roses and preserved natural flowers to create exquisite handcrafted floral arts finely designed for you!
In addition to the classic colors, La Rosa Eternal has an extensive range of magical colors that vary each season.
La Rosa Eternal lasts more than a year without the need for water or direct sunlight. Its color fades but does not lose its texture.
Our eternal boxes are ecological and have been exclusively and finely designed to pair with our floral arts.
From the bottom of our hearts we hope that by receiving La Rosa Eternal you can feel the force of nature and the positive energy with which this natural art was handcrafted exclusively for you!
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR BOUQUET
- Do not remove La Rosa Eternal flowers from their boxes
- Do not water
- Do not put any heavy objects directly on the roses
- Do not spray any cleaning products on the roses
- Avoid high humidity and direct sunlight as it may cause the color to fade
- Occasional gentle dusting may be required
From the crop, the natural roses are subjected to a careful process of ecological preservation so that it retains its appearance until the end. They are non-toxic, non-corrosive,and non-flammable. They can last up to 4 years intact as long as they do not receive water or direct sunlight.